School’s Out caters for children between the ages of 5-13 years who are attending Primary or Intermediate school. Sessions run After School and during every School Holidays.
At School’s Out, we are committed to providing each child with a safe, positive, fun and happy environment in which to grow. Our daily, weekly and holiday programmes are tailored to meet the needs, interests and abilities of the children in our care.
- Encourage children to think, reason, question and experiment
- Develop social skills, positive self-esteem and respect for the community
- Provide opportunities for creative expression with art, music and dance
- Help children to finish their daily homework and reading.
Our staff are all very passionate about children and make it their daily goal to encourage the children to enjoy the environment and to develop their skills, to have fun and relax. After School and Holidays are a time for kids to be kids and for adults to be kids. All staff are police vetted and all staff to children ratios are maintained, safety is our number one priority.
Schools We Currently Service
- Balmoral School
- Mt.Eden Normal School
- Mt. Albert School (Seats/spaces for pickup are limited and are booked with a first in – first serve basis)
- Kowhai Intermediate
- Edendale Primary
After School Care
Includes: Collection from school followed by a nutritious snack. We then encourage all children to complete any homework they may have. Activities are set out or they may free play. Resources available: Computers, board games, toys, family corner for pretend play, arts & crafts supplies, science equipment, iPads and much more.
School Holiday Programme
- Nutritious morning and afternoon tea
- All arts and crafts, science and cooking resources
- Tickets and transportation for trips to local parks, beaches, libraries, museums, movie theatres, theme parks and more…
- Choice of a wide range of activities – no two days are the same!
Every Holiday programme is designed based on the children’s demands and interests. So they will enjoy the weeks they spend with us.
- Arts & Crafts
- Active Games
- Board games
- Play dough
- Group games
Each day, children have the freedom they want. They are able to choose what they like to do in their free time and we have facilities available to simply relax.